Our monthly Power-Ups take your Act-On skills to the next level! Designed especially for Act-On users, this free series covers an Act-On topic each month, offering 30-minute webinar sessions and follow-up resource hubs to help you leverage the power of our marketing automation platform.
2023 Power-Up Customer Webinar Series
Each month's Power-Up is available below and includes the webinar recording, white papers, success guides, and complementary mini-videos specific to the Power-Up topic.
List Maintenance: Setting Your Year Up for Success
Access the List Maintenance: Setting Your Year Up for Success resource hub to help fix your data hygiene and list maintenance challenges.
This List Maintenance hub includes:
- The on-demand webinar recording hosted by deliverability consultants Matthew Volkman and Travis Wetherbee, where they teach you how to scrub old addresses collecting dust on your lists quickly, create a proactive vs. reactive list maintenance schedule, and manage your email bounces more effectively
- Blog posts: Email Deliverability: It’s Time To Let Go Of Stale Data, How Clean Data Impacts Better Email Deliverability, How To Grow Your Email Marketing List
- eBooks: Deliverability 101 - Improving Deliverability With Quality Data and Email Hygiene
- How-to article: Requesting a List Cleanse or Validation; Scrubbing Opt-Outs, Bounces, and Spam Complaints from a List
Maximizing Engagement: Advanced Strategies for Targeting Your Audience
Access the Maximizing Engagement: Advanced Strategies for Targeting Your Audience resource hub to take control of your email deliverability and get your messages in front of the right people.
The Contact Engagement hub includes:
- The on-demand webinar recording hosted by deliverability consultants Alex Cunningham and Tayler Donti, where they teach you how to segment your marketing list, increase the visibility of your emails, and adjust your inbox strategy to stay ahead of the curve
- Blog posts: Best Practices for Successful Email Marketing with Gmail, Email Blocklists 101: Key Players and How to Stay Off Them, Subject Lines That Will Make Your Open Rates Sing, Why Email Authentication Is Important
- How-to article: What Is My Sender Reputation?
Building a Powerful Email Strategy: Techniques and Tactics That Get Results
Access the Building a Powerful Email Strategy: Techniques and Tactics That Get Results resource hub for the tips, tricks, and techniques to optimize your email and content strategy.
The Contact Engagement hub includes:
- The on-demand webinar recording hosted by deliverability consultants Brandon Blair and Craig Balkin, where they help you turn your prospects into leads, your leads into customers, and your customers into champions
- Blog posts: Great Content Drives Great Email Engagement, How to Develop and Execute an Email Ramp Strategy, How to Time Your Promotional Emails for Maximum Social Shares, Optimize Your Marketing Strategy with A/B Testing
- How-to article: How to Design an Act-On Email for Deliverability
- Infographic: Email Deliverability Sending Checklist
Launching a Nurture Series That Soars
Access the Launching a Nurture Series That Soars resource hub for the tips, tricks, and techniques to help you master the art of launching nurture series and customer journeys that will convert and captivate your customers and prospects.
The Nurture Series hub includes:
- The on-demand webinar recording hosted by Customer Outcomes Manager Tatiana Lea, where she helps you better understand the critical role that nurture campaigns play in your marketing strategy and how they help you achieve your business goals
- Blog posts: 6 Tips for Scaling with Marketing Automation, Act-On in Action: How Act-On Helped Me Gain Autonomy as a Marketer, Email Nurture Campaigns: 5 Ways to Use Trigger Emails to Effectively Capture Leads, How to Use Automated Customer Segmentation for Better Results, Marketing Automation Adoption: A Step-by-Step Guide
Prospects to Sales Pipeline: Mastering Lead Scoring for Effective Marketing
Access the Mastering Lead Scoring for Effective Marketing resource hub for the tips, tricks, and techniques to help you drive better sales through smarter marketing by using lead scoring to target high-quality prospects, maximize your ROI, and streamline your sales marketing.
The Lead Scoring hub includes:
- The on-demand webinar recording hosted by Implementation Manager Alison Williams, where she helps you improve your lead quality and drive more qualified prospects to your Sales by supercharging your sales funnel.
- Blog posts: 4 Steps for Creating Engaging and Effective Lead Nurturing Campaigns, How Important is Lead Scoring?, How to Implement a Lead Scoring Program, Marketing in a Recession: Experts Share Tips for Success, Should B2C Companies Practice Lead Scoring?, Squash the Beef! How Marketing Automation Can Help Bring Sales and Marketing Together
The Beacon: Your Path to Data-Driven Success
Access the Act-On Beacon resource hub for the secrets for taking your email marketing strategy to the next level and transforming your data into a customer journey powerhouse.
The Beacon hub includes:
- The on-demand webinar recording hosted by Solutions Consultant Mike Felix, where he helps you understand the Beacon and its pivotal role in your marketing automation strategy, explore the distinctions between the Beacon and Google Analytics, and harness the power of data to differentiate between browsers and hot prospects.
- Blog posts: 4 Ways to Implement Marketing Automation Data, Dynamic Website Personalization: How to use It Successfully, How to Use Data to Inform and Improve Your Customer Journey
- How-to article: Add the Beacon Code to Your Website to Track Visitors, Beacon Tracking Mode Details, Guide to Installing the Beacon Code
Empowering Sales: Unleashing the Potential of Act-On CRM Integrations
Access the CRM Integration resource hub for this exploration into Act-On's CRM integrations and widgets and make sure you and your Sales team are getting the most out of your integration.
The CRM Integration hub includes:
- The on-demand webinar recording hosted by VP of GTM Operations Brian Anderson, where he gives practical insight into how businesses are leveraging Act-On's integrations to strengthen their Sales team and create lasting partnerships with their customers.
- Blog posts: CRM and Marketing Automation Integration Best Practices, Integrate Marketing Automation Data with Your CRM to Boost Sales Success, Cases: Act-On and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration
- How-to article: Connect Your CRM, Integration Features, What it Looks Like When Your CRM and Marketing Automation Work Together
From Insights to Impact: Act-On's Analytics in Action
Access the Analytics resource hub for this journey through Act-On's brand new Analytics feature.
The Analytics hub includes:
- The on-demand webinar recording hosted by Sr. Customer Success Operations Analyst Christopher "CJ" Johnson, where he shows you how to unlock the full potential of Act-On's new Analytics suite.
- Blog posts: 8 Use Cases to Get the Most Out of Your Marketing Analytics Software
- How-to article: Act-On Analytics: Answers, Act-On Analytics Overview, Act-On Analytics Walkthrough, Exploring the Email Performance Analytics Liveboard