Automated Programs let you eliminate manual processes so you can deliver your email marketing campaigns with low effort.
Here we'll create a basic automation to get you confident with the Automated Journey Builder.
Step A: Create a New Program
- When signed in to Act-On, go to Automation > Automated Programs:
- At the top right, click + New Program.
The Automated Journey Builder opens to build your new program.
Step B: Settings For Your Program
Step C: Build Your Program
Step D: Start Your Program
Step E: See Your Program's Performance
What Good Looks Like
- A program flow, as shown at the end of step C above.
- Your program runs without errors.
- Reports on your Program performance, Steps, and Email Performance have meaningful data.
- Act-On has a library of Automated Program templates for you to edit and customize. See Using Content Catalog Automated Program Templates.
- For more information on any of the steps above, see the Automated Journey Builder User Guide and Using Act-On's Automated Programs Dashboard.
There's More to Program BuildingThis exercise is a basic program to get you started; there is much more to building a program to deliver your email marketing campaigns with low effort. See Advanced Automated Programming.
You've finished the new user training - well done!