Act-On's Personalize From feature allows you to automatically use your sales owner's contact information in your outbound messages. This is a great way to send emails from a real, relevant person to each of your customers.
- Email From setup completed for your account (this is usually done during onboarding)
- Personalized From feature enabled
- To verify, check the Sender field of your outbound message for Personalize From. If this option is not available, contact Support.
- Connected CRM with sales owner data in the related CRM entities
Sending Personalize From emails without Email From setup properly can negatively affect deliverability for your entire account.
Personalized From uses the following CRM data:
Each contact should have an owner assigned in the CRM.
Use Personalize From for your Outbound Emails
In the Sender field of your outbound message, select Personalize From. Your sales owner's information will now be used.
- The SalesForce Owner option does not apply when selecting source lists from Act-On Contacts. Use Personalize From for SalesForce segments.
- Personalize From will work for contacts who are integrated with the CRM and have a sales owner assigned. Any contacts that don't have a related sales owner will not get the email.
- Contacts that failed to send are listed in the Sent Email report. Click Not Sent / Suppressed to view these details.
You may also want to set a different Reply-to address to manage replies to this message. See this article for more information.