Adding Attachments to an Email
While in the Email Composer, you can attach files to your messages by adding them as download buttons or links.
To add an image instead of a file, see this page.
Add as a Button
- From the Design tab, drag the Media File Download block (paper clip) into your message
- Choose the details for your attachment
- Media File: Click Select to choose a file from your Act-On Media Library
- Download Expiration Date: Enter a date for your download link to expire
- Download Button Label: Enter text to display on your button
- Label Graphic: Upload a new label graphic if desired (by default, the button will display a Download icon)
Add as a Link
- Hover over a Rich Text Block within an email message, and click the Pencil icon to edit
- Place your cursor where you'd like your link to go, or highlight existing text or an image to add the link there
- Click Link to Media (paper clip icon in the toolbar)
- Select the document to attach
- Click OK to close the Rich Text Block