While in the Email Composer, you can attach files to your messages by adding them as download buttons or links.
To add an image instead of a file, see this page.
Add as a Button
- From the Design tab, drag the Media File Download block (paper clip) into your message
- Choose the details for your attachment
- Media File: Click Select to choose a file from your Act-On Media Library
- Download Expiration Date: Enter a date for your download link to expire
- Download Button Label: Enter text to display on your button
- Label Graphic: Upload a new label graphic if desired (by default, the button will display a Download icon)
Add as a Link
- Hover over a Rich Text Block within an email message, and click the Pencil icon to edit
- Place your cursor where you'd like your link to go, or highlight existing text or an image to add the link there
- Click Link to Media (paper clip icon in the toolbar)
- Select the document to attach
- Click OK to close the Rich Text Block