While in the Email Composer, you can attach files to your messages by adding them as download buttons or links.
To add an image instead of a file, see this page.
Add as a Button
- In the email composer's Design tab, from the Content area on the right, drag the Media File Download block (paper clip) into your message:
- Choose the details for your attachment:
- Media File: Click Select to choose a file from your Act-On Media Library
- Download Expiration Date: Enter a date for your download link to expire
- Download Button Label: Enter text to display on your button
- Label Graphic: Upload a new label graphic if desired (by default, the button will display a Download icon)
- When you have finished click OK.
For example, these settings:
...produce a download button like this:
Add as a Link
- Hover over a Rich Text Block within an email message, and click the Pencil icon to edit:
- Place your cursor where you'd like your link to go, or highlight existing text or an image to add the link there.
- Click Link to Media (paper clip icon in the toolbar).
- From the Media Library, select what you want to attach.
- Click Save to close the Rich Text Block.