- You must be an admin user to add new addresses
- From: Addresses should be valid emails (you'll need to access the inbox as part of setup)
- We also suggest using Personalized From Addresses to dynamically send from a contact's sales owner
To create a new From: Address:
- Navigate to Settings > Other Settings > From: Addresses
- Click the Add From: Address button at the bottom of the list
(Only admin users have access to this button)
- Enter a Display Name and Email Address (and optionally, fields such as Title, Phone Number, Mobile Number, and Fax Number)
- Click Add Now
- To set this address as the default for your account, click the button in the Default column
- Access the inbox for this email address and click the link in the verification email
Important: If this email address uses a domain that has not yet been used in Act-On, additional technical setup is required. For example, this would apply if you currently send from emails ending in @company.com but want to add email@example.com.
Once you've added the From: Address, you can select it in the Address tab when editing a message.