Links in Act-On forms can be inserted as calls to action within your email message. When you set up the form, you also have the ability to pre-fill the form fields if your email recipient clicks through the link in the email.
- Compose a new email message, or edit an existing draft.
- From the Design tab, hover your mouse cursor over the Form Link Block.
Click and Drag the Form Link block into your message, and a new container will appear. Release your mouse to drop the block when it is in the appropriate place in your message.
The Form Link window opens.
- Click Select to choose the Form to link to.
- Optionally, add button Label Text. If you don't specify a label, the Form name will be used.
- Optionally, select a button Label Graphic from your image library.
- Optionally, enable Show Prefilled. Act-On will automatically populate fields from known visitors.
- Click OK.
- Save your email, or continue with the addressing, reviewing, and sending steps.