If the web pages are identified as "general" actions, the score will be a cumulative score based on the number of times that behavior occurred. If the web pages are identified as specific actions, the score is counted only once per unique behavior.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: How do I fix the Salesforce sync error "There's a problem with this state"?
- FAQ: How are Top 20 Search Terms determined?
- How Should I Design Emails for Different Devices and Clients?
- What address is used for Act-On system alerts?
- Does Act-On support Facebook for social publishing?
- Salesforce Sync Error: Your Report Does Not Include the Lead/Contact ID Field
- CRM Connector Status & FAQs
- Blacklist Remediation FAQs
- Data Studio FAQs
- How do I change my Oktopost (Advanced Social Media Module) account owner?