If the web pages are identified as "general" actions, the score will be a cumulative score based on the number of times that behavior occurred. If the web pages are identified as specific actions, the score is counted only once per unique behavior.
Articles in this section
- Apple Mail Privacy Protection and Act-On - FAQs
- Why is my email rendering differently in different environments?
- Can I Design My Act-On Email in Dark Mode?
- Why does my email have more than one font?
- How are Top 20 Search Terms determined?
- Top 5 tips to Design Email that Looks Great on Any Device
- What address is used for Act-On system alerts?
- Blacklist Remediation FAQs
- What is local rank, global rank and rank?
- What Are Triggered Messages?