If the web pages are identified as "general" actions, the score will be a cumulative score based on the number of times that behavior occurred. If the web pages are identified as specific actions, the score is counted only once per unique behavior.
Articles in this section
- SugarCRM Dashlets No Longer Load
- Why does the Website Prospector only show my home page?
- Why am I unable to import my report Into Act-On?
- What is the difference between the Data Management sync and a CRM Marketing List sync?
- Why does my form have a warning that it is not secure?
- FAQ: How do I fix the Salesforce sync error "There's a problem with this state"?
- FAQ: How are Top 20 Search Terms determined?
- How Should I Design Emails for Different Devices and Clients?
- What address is used for Act-On system alerts?
- Does Act-On support Facebook for social publishing?