If the web pages are identified as "general" actions, the score will be a cumulative score based on the number of times that behavior occurred. If the web pages are identified as specific actions, the score is counted only once per unique behavior.
Articles in this section
- CRM Connector Status & FAQs
- Blacklist Remediation FAQs
- Data Studio FAQs
- How do I change my Oktopost (Advanced Social Media Module) account owner?
- What is local rank, global rank and rank?
- What Are Triggered Messages?
- Why didn't I receive my test emails?
- Why is data missing from my CRM-imported list?
- Where can I find the multiple choice responses that I used in an email message?
- Should I allow contacts to repeat previously executed program steps?