In digital marketing, web forms are essential for initiating engagement with prospects and customers. With Act-On, you can create professional-looking forms in minutes, and with minimal clicks.
Create the Form
Let’s get started with deploying a website form to capture leads! Get to know who’s visiting your website by integrating website forms with Act-On forms.
You can create a form from Content > Forms - just click the plus button to get started. You can create your form from scratch or from a template.
You'll configure form settings such as:
- What list this form should write to
- Where to redirect the visitor after they click the submit button
- Whether to send a confirmation email after submission
- Whether to push submissions to your linked CRM, if you have one
Embed Your Form in a Web Page
Measure Your Success
Check the form report to gain insight on who is submitting their data and how your form is performing overall. Common uses include:
- Tracking your form's conversion rate (submits / views)
- Checking the source of your form visits to see which promotional method is working best
- Downloading submitted data for further analysis
From Content > Forms, hover over your form click the three dots to open the menu. You can view the form report there.