Act-On’s Dynamic Content and Personalization features make every message uniquely relevant to the person on the receiving end—so you can stand out in a cluttered inbox.
Why Personalize Email Campaigns?
Personalization is a powerful tool for sending the right message to the right person.
- Adding a contact's first name in the subject line of an email can increase by open rate up to 26%, as reported by Campaign Monitor.
- 74% of marketers say targeted personalization increases customer engagement.
- The survey by eConsultancy also found that 94% of companies agree that personalization "is critical to current and future success."
- Dynamic Content in email messages can improve clickthrough rates, increase your ROI, and minimize opt-outs by delivering highly targeted, relevant content.
Ways to Personalize Email Campaigns
- Personalized From Addresses - Dynamically send the email from your lead's sales rep or your contact's account owner
- Personalization Fields - use list fields to dynamically change the text of your email message
- CRM Personalization - use data fields from your CRM to dynamically change the text of your email
- Dynamic Content - use special conditions to send different versions of an email to your contacts
- Personalized Images - dynamic images in your email content
- List Segmentation - create list segments to send targeted messages based on a subset of your audience