Content Catalog Email Templates
Act-On has uploaded quite a few email templates in your account by default, so you can quickly begin creating and sending emails.
To get started with the Content Library, click Content > Catalog > Email
After landing in the Content Catalog, you will have the option to:
- Filter based on type of message type
- Search content listings
- Preview assets by clicking on the thumbnail image
On the content preview window, you will have the option to:
- Preview in desktop or mobile views
- Download the asset to edit for use with your campaigns
To download an email template from the Content Catalog:
- Click on the thumbnail of the email template.
- Click the Download To drop-down and choose the email template folder you would like to store the asset in.
- Click the Download icon.
- Navigate to Content > Email Templates and click the folder you downloaded the asset to.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to the asset and select from any of the options available. Since this will be the first time using the template, click edit.
- Populate the message with your own content the same way you would when building a message in the composer. For a refresher on using the email composer, click below.