Create form confirmation emails
This is very useful with webinar or event registrations.
In this article, we'll show you how to:
- Write your confirmation email content.
- Design your form confirmation email.
- Depending on the form being submitted, create a specific message to include with each confirmation.
What should I include?
Your confirmation email can included things like:
- Reiterate why the prospect is receiving the email
- If the prospect signed up for an email series - let them know how often to expect your messages to hit their inbox.
- Links to your most popular/relevant content.
- From the Settings tab on the Form Builder, click Create Confirmation Email Message.
- Choose the starting point for your message.
- Create your message design/layout and add your confirmation message.
- Repeat for each form you need to add a confirmation message to.
- 7 Ways to Increase Email Engagement
- 10 Crucial Design Elements That Get Your Emails Opened - and Read