Creating Segments from Record Creation Date
One profile attribute that can be used is the Record Create Date field. This allows you to create dynamic segments of your lists based on rolling date ranges that automatically update when the records were created in Act-On.
- Click Contacts > Marketing Lists, or click Other Lists for Form Submissions, or Webinar Lists.
- Hover over the list you want to segment, and click the drop-down arrow.
- Choose Create a Segment.
- Change the Method drop-down to Query.
- Under the Profile Heading, click
- Choose Record Creation Date.
- Under the Condition drop-down, choose Is After Date.
- Enter the following in the text field: X day
- X = number, so if you want to segment records created 12 days ago, enter "12 day"
- Click Save.