Creating a Captcha Field
You can add a Captcha field in Act-On forms for an extra measure of security. If you are seeing a large number of form submissions with blank or inconsistent data, you may have bots completing your forms - a Captcha field will prevent this.
Follow the steps below to add a Captcha field in your Act-On forms.
- Navigate to Content > Forms
- Create a new form, or edit an existing form
- Drag the Captcha block (shows the letters 'icg') into your form
- Click the Alignment drop-down, and choose center, left, or right alignment
- Click OK
- As a best practice, drag your Captcha to the bottom of the form, right above the Submit button
- Save your form