Marketing lists, form submissions, and webinar lists in Act-On can be pushed to your Salesforce account to create a new Salesforce campaign.
Follow the steps below:
- Hover over the desired list, click the drop down arrow > Import/Export > Push to Salesforce.
- Select the checkbox to Push to Salesforce.
- Choose the appropriate fields to push and indicate whether you'd like to add new records as leads.
- Select the checkbox to Push to a Salesforce Campaign.
- In the drop-down list, select Create New Salesforce Campaign. Provide a name and select if you want to determine the campaign member status.
- Click Save to save your settings. You may also set up a schedule to push new records in the list to the campaign on a regular basis.
Note: If you wish to set up custom campaign member statuses, this needs to be completed within the Salesforce campaign itself.