Embedding Forms on Your Website
Please note: These steps are for New Forms only. Embedding Classic Forms involves a different process.
Once your form is created and ready to publish, you can get the embed code and insert it into your website. You will need access to the web page source code to do this.
- Navigate to Content > Forms and find the relevant form
- Click Edit (pencil icon)
- Select the Embed tab, then choose External Pages
- In the window that appears, click the plus sign and enter the address for the external page where your form will be located
- Click OK to return to the form
- Click Save on the form for these changes to take effect
- Under External Pages, select Embed Code
- Click Copy Code, then OK
- Open the HTML editor for the web page that will host the form
- If you do not have access to the HTML of your page, contact your webmaster or developer
- Paste the embed code exactly where you want the form to appear
(This may be called a Custom Content Block in your website editor)
- Save and test the page – your form should appear