You can enable e-commerce on your Act-On Form by setting up a payment button and including it on your Form. In this article, we'll show how to set this up for PayPal, but similar steps can be done for other payment processors.
Create a PayPal Buy Button
- Go to paypal.com/buttons and log in with your PayPal account
- Select the Buy Now button
- Enter the Item Details and Price in Step 1
Note: Do not add multiple items via the drop down menus
- In Step 3, add any redirects for when a user completes or cancels the transaction
- Click Create Button
- Click the Email tab and copy the URL that appears
Add the PayPal Button to Your Form
- Hover over the form you would like to collect payments and click the Edit (pencil) icon
- On the Properties page, click Response Page
- In the Response Page slideout, paste your PayPal Button Link URL in the Redirect URL box
When the form is submitted, the customer will be brought to a PayPal page to complete their payment.