Exposing Act-On Buttons in Salesforce
Once the Act-On package has been installed in your Salesforce account, you can expose the two Act-On buttons on your lead and/or contact profile layouts using the Edit Layout option on either page in your Salesforce account.
To do this:
- Click on the Leads tab, and select Edit Layout.
- In the Layout screen, click the Buttons tab.
- Click the Act-On Activity History button, and drag it into the Custom Layout section.
- Click the Send Act-On Email button, and drag it into the Custom Layout section.
- Click the Save button.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 for the Contacts tab.