Identifying List Columns
System usage fields are basic contact field names for Email Address, Name, Address, Phone Number, and Website.
Follow the steps below to map your lists' field names to system usage fields:
- Navigate to Contacts > Marketing Lists (or Contacts > Other Lists > Form Submissions / Webinar Lists).
- To the right of the list, click the gray drop down arrow.
- Select Maintenance > then click Identify List Columns
- Map each System Usage field (in blue) to a corresponding field name in the list.
- For example, the system usage field 'Contact's E-mail Address' maps to the list field name 'E-mail Address'.
- There may be instances where some of the list field names will not map to a system usage field. Typically, these field names are custom field names that are not based on standard contact fields.
- Click Save.
Identify List Columns can also be found after opening a list under "More Actions" > Identify List Columns and see a similar view to update your list mapping to standard fields.