Create or Remove Managed Accounts
Agencies gain and lose clients often and, as a result, need the ability to easily create or remove managed accounts. Using the Marketing Network, users can create new Act-On accounts or instances, provision them with active contacts, and delete them in one step.
Agencies' clients have different marketing schedules and, therefore, different needs in terms of active contacts. Agencies' users can easily manage the amount of active contacts each account uses.
- Minimum reflects the number of Active Contacts currently used by the managed account during the current month period. You are not able to drop the number of Active Contacts below what has already been used.
- Maximum reflects the amount of Active Contacts that have been provisioned to this specific managed account plus what is available in the main account total for distribution.
Assign or Reassign Account Managers
Clients' staffing needs often change, and agencies need to change managers' access to sub-accounts. Administrative users can easily assign, re-assign, or remove account managers on an account. When an account manager is assigned to an account, they can log into it to manage the account’s marketing efforts, and vice versa.
Log into a Managed Account
When an account manager is assigned to an account, they have the ability to log into a sub-account to manage that account's marketing efforts. When an account manager is logged into a sub-account, they have administrative privileges for the account, which means that they can configure the account (settings, users, privileges) in addition to managing campaigns.
Share Marketing Assets
Agency users have the option to configure sharing settings with managed accounts from the Marketing Network. By default, managed accounts can receive (subscribe) to assets from the main account. However, any account can be configured to share assets with any other account in the agency group.
- Hover over the account in the Marketing Network, select More, then select Share
- Use the boxes to select Can Share and/or Can Subscribe
- Can Subscribe – the managed account can receive assets from any other account in the group
- Can Share – the managed account can share an asset with any other account in the group
- Click Submit
Share an asset
- Click Share in the preview of the asset they would like to share.
- Select the accounts with whom they would like to share the asset.
Once an asset has been shared, the receiving accounts need to accept the asset in the Inbox, located in the Home icon menu.
Cobranding Managed Accounts
If an account meets certain business requirements, they are eligible to co-brand their managed accounts. Co-branding allows administrative users to add their logo to the application where the Act-On logo is displayed and change the name of the page title where it reads 'Act-On Service' by default.
To use this feature, you meet business requirements and contact your Act-On representative to have it enabled in your account. Once your account is approved and this feature is enabled, a Customize option will appear in the navigation of the dashboard.
- Select Customize
- Click Choose File to upload a logo
- Enter your application name
- Click Save.
Please note: The maximum image dimensions are 176x35 pixels, the maximum file size is 10 KB, only PNG files are accepted, and the maximum number of characters for the application name is 200. In addition, users are encouraged to upload images with a transparent or white background for the most optimal rendering.