You can view Form submissions in a few different ways. The Form Responses report is a great way to see trends in the answers. This is especially useful if your Form contains multiple-choice questions (combo blocks).
To view the Form Responses report:
- Go to Content > Forms and in Form Manager on the left, use the filters, folders, and tags to find the Form you want.
- In the list, hover over the Form and click View report:
- In the Report tab at the top left, click Form Responses.
You can click Print to print the entire results, or the dots in the upper right corner for each question to get that specific chart.
Clear Form Submission Data
You can erase Form submission data to start collecting data from scratch. This is especially important when testing a new Form – you should always clear test submissions that are not useful for marketing purposes.
- Navigate to your Form Submission List (usually Contacts > Other Lists > Form Submissions).
- Hover over the Form Submission List you would like to clear and click the down arrow.
- Select Clear Records.
- Confirm that you want to delete all form submission data by clicking OK.