Push Leads to CRM (Instant Push)
This setup will send new form submissions to your CRM as leads immediately.
Options to push new leads to Salesforce on an immediate basis include the following:
SugarCRM, Netsuite, and MS Dynamics
To set a form to write all submissions to your CRM:
- Click Content > Forms
- Create a new form, or edit an existing form
- In the Properties tab, click CRM Settings and check the box for Push Sign-up Data to [CRM] (Act-On will show the name of the CRM connected to your account)
- Choose the check boxes for the sync settings - you can write new data with each submission, overwrite existing data, add to CRM campaigns, etc.
- If you choose Add a Note to [CRM], the form submission will be added to each contact's Activity History in your CRM – it will appear as 'Act-On Signup: [Form name]'
- Save your form
Selecting Fields to Push
- Set your form submissions to push to CRM using the steps above
- In the form settings, make sure to select the Use Sign-up list's Push settings to select Fields option
- Navigate to Contacts > Other Lists > Form Submissions
- Click the drop-down arrow for the appropriate form submission list
- Choose Import/Export > Push to 'CRM' (Act-On will show the name of your connected CRM)
- Enable the Push to 'CRM' checkbox
- Enable the Update existing records option
- Click Select Push-Update Fields
- Identify which fields the Act-On form will be able to update
- Click Save to finalize your field selection
- Click Save to close the list settings
Push Leads to CRM (On a schedule)
- Follow the steps above to set up your form and to select fields through Step 9.
- Once you have selected your fields to sync and saved, check Push to [CRM] and the options you need:
- Add new records as Leads
- Update Existing records
- Push to a Salesforce Campaign (for Salesforce)
- Click Schedule and set the list push on a schedule (eg Daily at 8am)
- Click Save to confirm your settings and schedule