Running a Domains Report
A Domains report should be run periodically to identify the various domains found within a list. You can then create a segment of email addresses containing those domains, and adjust the records to ensure emails are delivered to the target recipients.
To run a Domains report:
- Click Contacts and choose Marketing Lists or click Other Lists > Form Submissions or Webinar Lists.
- Click the green arrow on the right.
- Click Mailings to List > Run Domains Report.
- A pop-up window will appear that lists all the domains found in the list.
To create a segment based on these domains
- Create a profile segment query of your list based on the Email Address field containing a specific domain.
- Adjust the records accordingly.