AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
Page summary display
Act-On’s advanced social publishing allows you to create, curate, and schedule your content in advance. Act-On then automatically publishes your content based on your targeted schedule for Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn. This freedom allows you to better coordinate your social media activities with your other brand, demand, and nurture campaigns.
Step 1. Adding Fields in Act-On
Sign in to Act-On and head over to Contacts → Standard Field Names. Scroll to the bottom, and add the following fields, exactly as they appear below:
- Start the set-up by creating a new CNAME for your domain that will point to okt.to.
- Sign in to Oktopost and head over to Integrations → Act-On.
- Enter your Act-On username and password and Submit the form.
- Select the default list which your Oktopost lead data will automatically be synced to.
- Enter the CNAME you're set-up according to the instructions above.
- Submit the form again to save the configuration.
After the integration is configured, any lead that is captured using Oktopost will be added to the default Act-On list you selected. If the lead already exists in Act-On, Oktopost will add the information to this lead's record. If the lead doesn't exist yet in Act-On, a new record will be created.