Your Act-On software can be connected to your Salesforce sandbox to allow you to test the integration.
Follow the steps below to set up the connection between Act-On and your Salesforce sandbox account.
- Contact Act-On Support to enable connection to your Salesforce sandbox environment.
- Once completed, log into Act-On and go to Settings > Connectors > CRM > Salesforce
- Enter your Salesforce sandbox username, password, and security token.
- Copy the URL below and paste it in the additional field that requests a URL:
- After connecting to Salesforce, click the link below to install the Salesforce package in your dev environment:
Follow the Salesforce Integration Guide to continue setting up the sandbox integration.