Act-On Technical Support
Act-On's support team can help resolve technical errors, provide platform how-to's, and explain basic marketing automation techniques. We can't help with custom code or the designing of assets, but our Professional Services team is available for these types of projects.
There are several ways to contact support:
- Online case form: This is the best way to get help with high complexity issues where research will be required, and it's also the only way to notify our on-call teams about critical severity issues
- Chat support: This is the best channel for getting answers to how-to questions and providing multiple screenshots while testing in real time
- Phone support: This is best for lower complexity issues that can be talked through in a single phone call (otherwise, we will need to open a case to follow up with you)
To contact support, click here.
For information on our response time policies and resolution processes, please refer to our support terms.
Your Act-On Account Team
Here are some of the other Act-On teams available to help you:
- Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- If your account has a Premium Support package, you have a named CSM who will get to know your business and suggest ways to make you more successful with our platform
- Account Manager
- Your Account Manager will check in to make sure everything is going well with using Act-On and can help you with anything regarding your Act-On contract, from add-on modules to the renewal of your subscription
- Professional Services
- Professional Services can help with marketing strategy, Marketer on Demand services to expand your capabilities, email/web design services, and more
- Deliverability Services
- Our Deliverability Services consultants are experts in the world of email delivery and can provide best practices to help your emails reach the inboxes of your customers