- Create or edit a new email message.
- Hover over the Rich Text Block, and click the Pencil icon.
- Position your cursor where you want the button to appear.
- Click the Insert Button icon.
- Enter the link text
- The button color
- Corner rounding information.
- Enter the URL or click the icons to link to an Act-On form or landing page.
- Click Insert
Center the Button
By default, the bulletproof button will insert as left-justified. To center it:
- From the Button modal, click on Align
- Select Center from the drop-down menu
You can also personalize the bullet proof button by inserting a personalization field into the button's link text. For instance you could insert the first name to create a call to action button like 'Claim your offer, Joe.'
- Click on the Button to retrieve the modal
- Add the personalization field* and Save
* If you need the syntax for personalization field(s) you may follow the steps below
- Position your cursor into the rich text block.
- Click Insert Personalization Field.
- Select the field name you wish to insert.
- Click Insert.
- Coy the tag and delete from the content