Links to Act-On forms can be inserted as calls-to-action within your email message. When you specify the form, you also have the ability to pre-fill the form fields if your email recipient clicks through the link in the email.
Please note: This feature only works with Classic Forms. To share New Forms in an email, embed it into a Landing Page, then add a link to that landing page.
To insert a classic form link in your message:
- Compose a new email message or edit an existing draft
- In the Design tab, drag in a new Rich Text Block from the options on the right or click the Pencil icon on an existing block
- Highlight the text or image you wish to use as a hyperlink
- Click Insert Link to Act-On Form (form icon under the Font Family menu)
- Hover over the relevant form and click Select
- Check the box for Pre-fill if desired
- Click Insert