Closing a Managed Account
As an agency partner, you can close managed accounts that you no longer need.
What if a specific managed account is no longer needed?
- Act-On does not support the recycling of a previously used, managed account.
- Act-On is not able to clear opt-out or spam complaint lists on your behalf per SPAM-CAN compliance laws.
- Recycling an instance can also cause data cookie and reference errors in your lead lists and reporting.
Once a specific managed account is no longer needed, please take one of the following actions:
- If the managed account needs to be referenced in the future or if they may return as a customer, you will want to keep the managed account active. If you need additional managed accounts please speak to your Account Manager.
- If the managed account is no longer needed, it can be deleted via the Marketing Network.
- Please note that deleting a managed account will delete all reporting history.