Create an Automated Nurture Program
List segmentation is a key activity when deciding who to send emails to, and what type of content to send. If you have not yet created Nurture List Segments, click here to do so.
2. Create your email templates for each Nurture Program
Next you will need to build email templates for each of your nurture programs, click the links below to learn how to build each.
- Create programs for the beginning of the buying stages
- Create programs for the middle of the buying stages
- Create programs for the bottom of the buying stages
3. Create your Automated Program
The Content Catalog brings a fresh approach to designing your Automated Programs, allowing you to select from our growing library of Automated Program templates to use within your Act-On account, so you can quickly begin launching campaigns.
To learn more about using Automated Program templates, click here.
Using Automated program templates allow you to get up and running quickly, but you can also design your own custom automated programs. To learn more, click here.
4. Using the Automated Programs Dashboard
The data within the Automated Programs dashboard is organized in a coherent fashion, making it easy to get a sense of how the automated program is going at a glance. To access the Automated Programs Dashboard, hover over the Automated Program you would like to view and click Dashboard.
To learn how to navigate the dashboard, click here.