Add a Social Share Block to an Email or Landing Page
- Hover over the Rich Text block, and click Edit.
- Place your cursor in the desired Social Share block location.
- Click the Insert Social Share Block button.
- Click Invite to Share on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- The table can be moved or customized to your needs (if you'd like to change the icons or the text displayed).
Once deployed, you can track the success of your Social Share by viewing the clickthrough traffic in the Message report. The Rebroadcast number will display the total number of rebroadcasts from each social media outlet. Clicking on the number next to each will display the drill-down menu, where you can see who broadcasted the content, where it was broadcasted to, and how many clicks each rebroadcast received.