Inserting Images into Emails Using Personalization
Learn how to insert images into email messages using personalization.
- Click Content > Image Library
- Find your image(s), click the three dots, then click Public URL.
- Copy the URL and paste it to a notepad for later reference.
Add a New Column to Your List
- Click Contacts, and choose Marketing Lists, Form Submissions, or Webinar Lists.
- Hover over the list, and click the Down-Arrow > Maintenance
- Choose Change List Columns.
- Click Add Column at the bottom of the page.
- Name the new column, and click Submit.
- Click Save.
- Hover over your list, and click the Down-Arrow > Open
- Click your newly created column and add the image URL (as copied above) to the corresponding list record(s).
- Click Save.
- Resume the editing of your message.
- Place your cursor at the intended area.
- Hover over the Rich Text Block and click the Pencil icon, and place your cursor at the intended area.
- Click Insert/Edit Image.
- In the Image URL field, insert the field name of your new column with the personalization tags (such as 'Image' with curly braces ), and click Update.
- Adjust dimensions as needed.
- There will be an image icon that serves as a placeholder
- To ensure that the images change as you intended them to, go to the email composer Review tab and check the layout.