In your landing page content library, you can organize your landing pages into multiple folders, sort them, and add favorites for quick access.
To create folders:
- Click on Content, and choose Landing Pages.
- Initially you will be in the Default Folder
- Click on the Plus symbol to add a new folder.
- Type the name for the new folder, and click the Check Mark symbol
- Hover over any of the created folders and you can move them up or down by dragging-and-dropping.
To delete folders:
- Click on Content and choose Landing Pages.
- Hover over the folder you wish to delete and double click
- Select the trash can
As you create landing pages, you can click on the star icon to save it to the Favorites folder. In addition to saving it as a favorite, you can conduct the following actions:
- Preview the landing page
- Edit the landing page
- Make a copy of the page
- Move it to a different folder
- Delete the landing page
- Generate public URLs for the landing page
- Publish it to social media using Social Publish
- View the landing page activity report
- Generate a search engine audit through Act-On Inbound