Organizing your Landing Pages and their templates in the Landing Page Manager is a great way to find them faster and make your work in Act-On more efficient.
- When signed in to Act-On, go to Content > Landing Pages.
Tabs at the top left access the Templates used for creating Landing Pages, and the Landing Pages themselves. Both work in the same way, with the manager pane (on the left) filtering the main list in the center:
When first accessed, All landing pages are shown. The filters are cumulative.
- To make a Landing Page or template a favorite, hover over it in the main list and click
You can also favorite many at once using the checkboxes on the left, and then click at the top right.
- In the left pane, click Favorites to show them:
In the left pane, click Created by me to show the Landing Pages or templates that you created.
In the left pane, under Status, click to show Enabled or Disabled Landing Pages (not templates). This is set in the Landing Page composer Properties tab.
Show Those With a Form
In the left pane, under More filters, click to show the Landing Pages or templates that Contain a form.
- To add tags to Landing Pages or templates, hover over it, click +add tag, choose or create a tag and click Apply:
You can also tag many at once using the checkboxes on the left, and then click Add Tags at the top right.
- In the left pane, under Tags, click to show the Landing Pages or templates with those tags.
You can also edit tag names or colors, and delete tags here.
Organize your Landing Pages and templates in folders like File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac), so you can filter using them.
- To add a folder, in the left pane under Folders, click '+' Add folder:
Name the folder and click Create. The new folder appears in the list.
- To put a Landing Page or template into the folder, hover over it in the main list, click and select Move to folder. Then select your folder from the drop-down (search is available) and click Move here and Move:
You can also move many at once to a folder using the checkboxes on the left, and then click Move to folder at the top right.When you select the folder in the left pane, only the Landing Pages or templates in that folder are shown in the main list.
- To add subfolders, either:
In the left pane under Folders, click '+' Add folder, click Nest within folder, find the folder you want (search is available), select it, and then click Nest here.
In the left pane, hover over the folder you want and click the + folder symbol:
- To rename or delete a folder, hover over it in the main list and click
Landing Pages in deleted folders appear in All landing pages.
- To hide or show folders for Act-On sales users, in the left pane under Folders click the person symbol:
Toggle the switches to show (on) or hide (off) folders for sales users.
If a confirmation message appears, click Accept.
Other Actions Available in the Main List
Hover over a Landing Page or template and click:
- View Report (not templates) to open its report. See Using Landing Page Reports.
- Edit to open it in the composer. See Landing Page Composer Overview.
- Preview to show a preview of the design.
- (templates only) Create landing page from template. Select a folder, click Create and it opens to edit in the Landing Page Composer.
- Create template to make a template from the Landing Page. Select a folder, click Create and it opens to edit in the Landing Page Composer.
- Duplicate to create a copy. Select a name and a location, add tags, and click Duplicate.
- Share to accounts to share it with another Act-On account. See Sharing Landing Pages Between Accounts.
- Remove from folder. Removed Landing Pages or templates appear in All landing pages or All templates.
You can also remove many at once using the checkboxes on the left, and then click Remove from folder at the top right.
- Delete to remove it.
Be careful, this cannot be undone.
Landing Page Templates in the Content Catalog
There are many Landing Page templates available for you to use in the Act-On content catalog.
- Go to Content > Landing Pages > Templates tab > Content catalog (top right)