Sending Emails from Previous Messages
You can create a new email message from a previously-sent message from within the Sent page. You also have the ability to add recipients and consolidate the sent email report instead of sending a separate email.
New email from a previous message
- Click Outbound > Sent
- Click New Message, and select Start From A Sent Message.
- You can also hover over a previously-sent email message, and click New to begin using the email composer
New recipients on previous message
- Click Outbound > Sent.
- Hover over a previously-sent email message, click the down-arrow.
- Click Add Recipients & Resend
- Click OK.
- Identify the list that you want to add to the previously-sent message.
- Click Next, and review the email message.
- Click Next, and send the email immediately or schedule it to be sent at a later time.