Setting Up the Twitter Prospector
Missing/Broken link for Reference: Twitter Dashboard (Video)
Act-On's Twitter Prospector is a reverse prospecting tool that searches Twitter for all tweets that include search terms and topics that you create in Act-On. This allows you to create dialogue with individuals who may not be a part of your list(s).
Follow the steps below to set up your Twitter Prospector:
- Click on Inbound, and click Twitter Prospector.
- Click Setup.
- Click Add under Users.
- Enter the Twitter User Name, and click Save.
- Hover over the recently-added user name, click Authorize, and click OK.
- The next pop-up will allow you to log in to Twitter to authorize Act-On software.
Follow the steps below to set up your Tweet templates:
- Click Add under Tweet Templates.
- Enter a Template Name.
- Enter the Template Text you wish to use. Remember to stay under 140 total characters.
- Click the buttons to the right to insert hyperlinks to any of your Act-On templates, forms, or landing pages.
- Click Save.
- Hover over the Tweet Templates to change it or remove it.
Follow the steps below to set up your search terms:
- Click Add under Search Terms.
- Enter a Name.
- Enter the Search Terms you wish to use. Follow the examples provided in the pop-up.
- Click Save.
- Hover over the Search Terms to change it or remove it.
- Twitter Dashboard User Guide
- Twitter Dashboard (Video)