The Multiple Choice block provides an opportunity to ask email recipients a basic poll question with a select group of response options in a 'form style' format. Up to ten response options can be included, divided into two columns.
Add the Multiple Choice Block
- From the Design tab of the Email Composer, locate the Multiple Choice Block:
- Drag the block into your message. The Multiple Choice window appears.
- Enter a Prompt or question.
- Enter the Choices (these will become clickable links in your message)
- To remove choices, hover over and click Delete
- Choose from More Settings:
- Allow recipients to make more than one choice (checkboxes)
- Allow recipients to add a comment (and add a prompt for comments)
- Allow recipients to see other recipients’ responses
- Click OK when you are finished.
If you need more than one Multiple Choice question in an email, use a separate Form for each question in the email to keep your results separate.
Review Survey Answers
To view the responses to your Multiple Choice block survey:
- Locate the email in Outbound > Sent Messages
- Click the dropdown arrow to the right of the message
- Click Report and scroll down to the Survey Responses section