When you're creating lists in Act-On, you can add/import/upload as many lists and records as you wish. Sometimes specific records may not contain the proper email address format. You can identify these records within the list, and then 'scrub' the list to ensure the addresses reflect the proper format.
Follow the steps below to scrub your list:
- Click Contacts and choose Marketing Lists or select Other Lists > Form Submissions or Webinar Lists.
- Select the drop down arrow on the right.
- Choose Maintenance > Scrub Email Addresses.
- Verify the First Name, Last Name, and Email information shown in the pop-up window.
- If you find any values that need correction, click on the field and edit the value.
- Click the green check mark icon in the right-hand column to save the change.
- You can also click the ID badge icon in the right-hand column to edit all the other fields for that record within the list.