Automated emails that come from your Act-On Forms, Webinars, or Automated Programs are also known as Triggered Messages.
Find Your Triggered Messages
To find Triggered Messages sent through your Act-On marketing activities:
- Go to Outbound > Other Messages > Triggered Messages
Types of Triggered Messages
- Forms – These are confirmation email messages defined in the Settings page for Act-On forms.
- Programs – These messages are associated with Send Email steps in automated programs.
- Webinars – These messages are associated with the Webinars feature.
- Other – When you delete a program or click the Clear link within a program step, the associated messages move from the Programs page to this page. Likewise, when you delete a form, the associated auto-response message moves from the Forms page to this page. Lastly, this page lists the optional messages sent via the manually accept/reject feature in Webinars.
- Event-Triggered – These are messages triggered from the API by calling the Event-Triggered Email endpoint. Emails can be either Commercial or Transactional.