Current package version: ActOnInfo 1.86
Released November 18 2020
- Salesforce System Administrator username, password, and security token
- Current ActOnInfo package version (instructions here)
- Pop-up blocker disabled
Steps required to upgrade vary depending on the current version of the Salesforce package that you have installed.
Upgrade ActOnInfo 1.85
- Salesforce Administrators can Click Here to install ActOnInfo v 1.86
- Log in to Salesforce as a System Administrator
- Select Install for All Users
- Check the box to acknowledge this is a non-native Salesforce App
- Click Install.
No further configuration changes are necessary.
Upgrade ActOnInfo 1.84 or below
Your Salesforce Administrator must make some changes to your Salesforce account settings for your users to have access to all of Act-On features.
To proceed, follow our instructions here: How to Upgrade to Salesforce Lightning Support