To install the Act-On sales seat for MS Dynamics, please Contact Support and we will work with you to determine the correct version of our solution to install.
Our integration with Microsoft Dynamics provides critical functions that allow your sales team to use Act-On directly in their MS Dynamics account. With this package, your users will have access to the following Act-On features:
- Send Act-On Emails
- Hot Prospects Dashboard
- View the Act-On Activity History for contacts and leads
- View site activity from the Website Prospector
With this version, we have made some significant changes to improve the installation process and user management.
Enhancements with this version:
- The solution is now a managed package
- Simplified installation completed within MS Dynamics
- A new Configuration page to manage your Act-On users in MS Dynamics
- A new security role: Act-On User.
- The package installation automatically adds Act-On Behavior Score custom fields for Leads and Contacts so you don't have to.
- MS Dynamics 2013, 2015, 2016 or 365
- System Administrator account credentials
- Language Packs pre-installed
We are currently unable to support Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for MS Dynamics integrations.
- An active connection to MS Dynamics, using an account with MS Dynamics System Administrator privileges
- Sales users added to the Act-On account
- E-mail addresses for all Act-On users you wish to register with Dynamics
- Your Act-On server URL, such as:
Supported Language Packs
It is important that language packs are installed on the Dynamics instance before you install the Act-On solution. Our MS Dynamics solution supports the following languages:
Install the Package
Contact Act-On Support for assistance with upgrading or installing the Act-On Dynamics package. Our team will provide you with the correct package and will assist with installation.