We are no longer distributing the unmanaged Act-On solution.
For assistance installing the newest version of Act-On Marketing Platform for MS Dynamics, please contact Support.
Our integration with Microsoft Dynamics provides critical functions that allow your sales team to use Act-On directly in their MS Dynamics account. With this package, your users will have access to the following Act-On features:
- Send Act-On Emails
- Hot Prospects Dashboard
- View the Act-On Activity History for contacts and leads
- View site activity from the Website Prospector
With this version, we have made some significant changes to improve the installation process and user management.
Enhancements with this version:
- The solution is now a managed package
- Simplified installation completed within MS Dynamics
- A new Configuration page to manage your Act-On users in MS Dynamics
- A new security role: Act-On User.
- The package installation automatically adds Act-On Behavior Score custom fields for Leads and Contacts so you don't have to.
- MS Dynamics 2013, 2015, 2016 or 365
- System Administrator account
- Language Packs pre-installed
- Hybrid Experience enabled (for 365)
- An active connection to MS Dynamics, using an account with MS Dynamics Administrator privileges
- Sales users added to the Act-On account
- E-mail addresses for all Act-On users you wish to register with Dynamics
- Your Act-On server URL, such as:
Supported Language Packs
It is important that language packs are installed on the Dynamics instance before you install the Act-On solution. Our MS Dynamics solution supports the following languages:
Install the Package
Contact Act-On Support for assistance with upgrading or installing the Act-On Dynamics package. Our team will provide you with the correct package and will assist with installation.