Act-On makes it easy to integrate with your CRM. By syncing data in both directions, you can ensure that your sales reps are updated with the latest marketing intelligence (qualified leads), and your marketing team is armed with the latest sales data, allowing them to generate highly-targeted and measurable campaigns.
Act-On’s native CRM integrations include:
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Infor CRM
- Easy integration – Simply enter your CRM credentials in the Act-On interface to pull CRM data including standard and custom fields from all leads and contacts into Act-On
- Bidirectional data sync – Scheduled push/pull syncs in Act-On ensures lead and contacts in both systems are always current. Any new leads or contacts added in your CRM will be automatically added into your Act-On CRM lists and available for nurturing.
- Advanced synchronization options – Set rules to automatically push leads from Act-On to your CRM only when you determine that they are ready for Sales. Act-On also automatically deduplicates leads and contacts to make improving the integrity of your CRM data as easy as possible.
- Single sign-on access to lead intelligence for sales – Your sales reps will be given a complete picture of their prospect’s behavioral activity (web pages visited, emails clicked, forms submitted, etc.) directly within your CRM without having to log in to Act-On separately. Access to this intelligence allows your sales reps to gauge their level of interest, identify which products they are interested in, and determine the appropriate talking tracks specific to each prospect before picking up the phone.
- Help sales prioritize leads – With Act-On lead scoring, sales reps can prioritize who to call first so they don’t let any hot leads fall through the cracks. Your sales reps will be empowered with the ability to differentiate who in their pipeline requires immediate follow-up versus those leads that may require further nurturing.
- Creates a closed loop system – With a native CRM integration, you can analyze and measure the effectiveness of your various marketing efforts so you know exactly which campaigns to invest your time and resources in in the future. When leads are converted into opportunities and eventually become customers, Act-On’s built-in ROI reporting analyzes your CRM data to attribute revenue to your various marketing touch points, and determines which sources and campaigns generated the most leads, deals, and revenue.
How Does It Work?
- Data syncing – All of your CRM lead and contact data, including all standard and custom fields, is pulled into Act-On as lists. These CRM fields are used for list segmentation to generate targeted campaigns, and for personalization within your emails, landing pages, and forms. Sync schedules can be set on a list-by-list basis so there is always a bidirectional exchange of data, ensuring that both Act-On and your CRM are always up to date and synchronized.
- Lead capture – Visitors convert into new leads by submitting a form on your website or landing page. The form can either be an Act-On form or an external form where submission data is passed to Act-On via one of our external form integrations.
- Push to CRM – New leads captured are then immediately pushed to your CRM with all form data and marketing intelligence Act-On is able to gather about the prospect. The CRM lists within your Act-On account then pulls in these newly-created leads the next time a list sync occurs. Act-On uses the prospect’s email addresses to ensure that no duplicates are created in your CRM. Custom push configurations for your form sign-ups are also supported.
- Lead conversion – Leveraging CRM opportunity and contact data, Act-On tracks a lead through the entire sales pipeline from conversion to an opportunity to eventual customer status. This allows you to segment customers in specific stages of your sales cycle to send targeted campaigns and also closes the loop on your campaign ROI reporting.
- Closed-loop reporting (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics & SugarCRM only) – Closed won opportunities are linked back to the appropriate contacts in Act-On, allowing you to tie revenue to specific marketing touch points, and determine which sources your customers are coming from, and which campaigns are most effective at converting leads into customers.
Integration Features by CRM
|Salesforce||MS Dynamics||SugarCRM||NetSuite*||Infor CRM|
Pro, Enterprise, Unlimited
Classic and Lightning
*Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) not currently Supported
|6.5 or higher||NetSuiteCRM||Cloud: 7.5.4, 8 OnPrem: SDATA enabled|
|Streaming Push Update||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|Standard CRM Layer Support||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes*||No|
|Form Submit immediate push||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sent Message note / Form Push Note||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sales Seat Enablement:||Salesforce||MS Dynamics||SugarCRM||NetSuite||Infor CRM|
|> Act-On Tab - Website Visitors; My Sent Msgs||Yes||Yes||Sales Portal only||Yes||Sales Portal only|
|> Send Single Email to Contact or Lead||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|> Activity History||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|> Hot Prospects||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|> Send Mass Email in CRM||Yes||Yes||NA||NA||No|
|Send to Salesforce Saved Report||Yes - must be able to export||NA||NA||NA||No|
|AP Campaign||Yes||Add to Marketing List||No||No||No|
|AP Add Task||Yes||Yes||No||No||No|
|Report / Saved Query Pulls / Target Lists||Reports/Campaigns||Static & Dynamic lists||Targets, Target Lists||No||No|
|Salesforce||MS Dynamics||SugarCRM||NetSuite||Infor CRM|
|Integration install Package||Yes||Yes||
|Contact/Lead sync||Yes||Yes||Yes||Individual lead records only||Yes|
|Additional Import Options||Reports/Campaigns||Yes||None||None||None|
|Sales Owner Field Creation||Admin creates formula||Standard 'owner' Field||Standard 'Assigned To' Field||Standard 'Sales Rep' Field||Standard 'Owner' Field|
|Sales User Access||SSO||SSO||Activity History, Send AO Email & Sales Portal||SSO||Sales Portal only|
|Sales Owner Association||Owner ID custom formula field||Standard 'owner' Field||Standard 'Assigned To' Field for Hot Prospects; Owner Name and Owner Email for Sales Portal||Standard 'Sales Rep' Field||Standard 'Owner' Field; Owner Name and Owner Email for Sales Portal|
|Sales "From Address"||From Salesforce Owner (Owner ID)||Personalized From Address||Personalized From Address||Personalized From Address||Personalized From Address|
|Sales Personalization Tags||Uses Owner ID / SF User Table||Must be in list||Must be in list||Must be in list||Must be in list|
|Lead Score Field Creation||Admin creates||Package installation||Package installation||Package installation||Admin creates|
|Lead Score update||CRM Connector Score Set Up||List Maintenance Program||List Maintenance Program||List Maintenance Program||List Maintenance Program|
|Automated Program Add Task||Yes||Yes||Yes (Create in CRM)||No||No|
|Automated Program Add to Campaign||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|AP: Change field value push to CRM||Immediate push using SF list||No||No||No||No|
|Contacts: Hard Bounce||Push Sync||List Maintenance Program||List Maintenance Program||List Maintenance Program||List Maintenance Program|
|Salesforce||MS Dynamics||SugarCRM||NetSuite||Infor CRM|
|Contacts: Opt In||List Maintenance Program||List Maintenance Program||List Maintenance Program||List Maintenance Program||List Maintenance Program|
|Contacts: Opt Out||Push/Pull Sync||Push/Pull Sync||List Maintenance Program||Push/Pull Sync**||List Maintenance Program|
|Content: Email Template Visibility||
Templates can be added to folders.
You can control which template folders are visible within Salesforce
All templates are visible in Microsoft Dynamics.
You cannot control which templates are visible in Dynamics
All templates are visible in SugarCRM.
You cannot control which templates are visible in SugarCRM
All templates are visible in NetSuite.
You cannot control which templates are visible in NetSuite
|Content: Media Files Import||Import from Salesforce||No||No||No||No|
|Form integration visibility||Filter by CRM||Filter by CRM||Filter by CRM||Filter by CRM||Filter by CRM|
|Form Push Error log||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|Lists: LMP Change field value - push to CRM||Immediate push using SF list||No||No||No||No|
|Closed Loop Reporting||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Reports: Revenue Impact Report||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Reports: Google Adwords||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Reports: Revenue Attribution Report||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes*||No|
|Webinar Integration||Salesforce Campaigns||None||None||None||None|
** For Netsuite, two-factor authentication must be enabled to access some features.