If your organization uses a CRM that does not have a native integration with Act-On, or if you have a custom-built CRM, there are several methods of integration. These integrations run from basic to advanced and will require technical skills to implement.
Articles in this section
- How to Import Salesforce Users
- Transitioning to a New CRM
- How to Import and Sync Salesforce Lists
- CRM Administration Setup and FAQs
- How to Configure Behavior Score and Owner ID in Salesforce
- How can I integrate Act-On with an unsupported CRM?
- How to Connect to Salesforce
- CRM Integration Basics
- Microsoft Dynamics Integration Guide
- NetSuite Integration Guide