Current package version: ActOnInfo 1.83
Released May 15 2019
How do I check my currently installed package version?
Option 1: Check from Act-On
Use the “Install/Check Package” button on the Connectors > Salesforce page of your Act-On account:
- After clicking on the button, you’ll be asked to login to Salesforce.
- Be sure to use the credentials of the Salesforce account that is connected to your Act-On account.
- Once logged in, you’ll see a screen that displays your installed version (and the new version you would be installing if you proceed).
Option 2: Check from Salesforce
Log in to the Salesforce account connected to your Act-On account to review installed packages.
Steps in Lightning
- Click on the gear icon at the top right corner:
- Click Setup
- Navigate to Platform Tools > Apps > Packaging > Installed Packages and locate Act-On.
(You can also search for “installed packages” after clicking Setup)
Steps in Classic
Navigate to Setup > Build > Installed Packages and locate Act-On.
How do I install or upgrade my package?
Installation will vary if you have a current package installed or if this is a fresh/new installation.