Current package version: ActOnInfo 1.88
Released February 19 2021
How do I check my currently installed package version?
Option 1: Check from Act-On
- Go to Settings > Connectors > Salesforce and click on the Install/Check Package button
- Log in to Salesforce as the System Administrator
- Review your installed version and the new version to indicate whether your account can upgrade
Important: The package validation in Salesforce may indicate that you need to update when you do not. Pay attention to the package versions. If the Installed Version matches the New Version, then you do not need to upgrade.
Option 2: Check from Salesforce
Log in to the Salesforce account connected to your Act-On account to review installed packages.
Steps in Lightning
- Click on the gear icon at the top right corner:
- Click Setup
- Navigate to Platform Tools > Apps > Packaging > Installed Packages and locate Act-On.
(You can also search for “installed packages” after clicking Setup)
Steps in Classic
Navigate to Setup > Build > Installed Packages and locate Act-On.
How do I install or upgrade my package?
Installation will vary if you have a current Act-On package installed or if this is a new installation.