Current package version: ActOnInfo 1.88
Released February 5 2021
How do I check my currently installed package version?
Option 1: Check from Act-On
- Go to Settings > Connectors > Salesforce and click on the Install/Check Package button
- Log in to Salesforce as the System Administrator
- Review your installed version and the new version to indicate whether your account can upgrade
Option 2: Check from Salesforce
Log in to the Salesforce account connected to your Act-On account to review installed packages.
Steps in Lightning
- Click on the gear icon at the top right corner:
- Click Setup
- Navigate to Platform Tools > Apps > Packaging > Installed Packages and locate Act-On.
(You can also search for “installed packages” after clicking Setup)
Steps in Classic
Navigate to Setup > Build > Installed Packages and locate Act-On.
How do I install or upgrade my package?
Installation will vary if you have a current Act-On package installed or if this is a new installation.