You can print a message and/or save it as a PDF directly from within the Email Composer. This can be useful for visually laying out your customer journey or keeping saved copies of emails outside of Act-On.
- While composing a message, navigate to either the Review or Send tabs
- Make any desired changes in the preview window:
Note: The email will print/save exactly as it appears in this preview.
- Add personalization by selecting a sample recipient (Review tab only)
- Switch between HTML, Text, and Mobile views
- Click the dropdown arrow to the right of the Save button, then choose Print / Save as PDF
- From your browser's print menu, choose the appropriate option to either print to a printer or save as a PDF (as seen below in Chrome)