You can select multiple images at once to delete them or move them to another folder.
- Hold down the CTRL (PC) or Command (Mac) key
- Keep holding down the key and click the image titles in the list so that they’re highlighted in blue
- Delete or move the images to organize them in bulk
- To delete the selected images, press the Backspace (PC) or Delete (Mac) key
- To move the selected images, drag and drop the highlighted images to a different folder
We recommend periodically deleting images you aren’t using and moving the ones you still need out of the Default Folder. It’ll save you time when looking for images, and it’ll improve your overall system load times as well.