The dashlets that show Act-On activity in Sugar are blank. What happened?
The dashlets (Act-On Activity History, Act-On Marketing Timeline, or Hot Prospects) may appear completely blank or show no activity.
You may also see the following error message:
Unable to authenticate. Please check your Act-On Connector setup.
Your Act-On account may have been moved to a new server.
When you set up the Act-On package for SugarCRM, your Sugar admin had to enter a specific URL for the server that hosts your Act-On account. They'll have to update this URL to the location of the new server.
Steps to Resolve
- Log into your Act-On account
- Copy the beginning of the URL in the address bar of your browser
This should be a format like:
- Work with your SugarCRM administrator to make the following change in the CRM:
- Go to Admin > System > Connectors in Sugar
- Choose Set Connector Properties
- If you are not already on the tab called Act-On Integrator, click on that tab
- In the URL (Global) text box, enter the URL associated with your Act-On Account
(This is the URL you copied in step 2 above)
- Click Test Connector and ensure that you see a "Test Successful" message
You should immediately see these dashlets loading again as expected.