All Contacts is the central place to manage your Act-On Contacts.
To access All Contacts, go to Contacts > All Contacts.
- Key highlights on this page include:
- A hierarchical list of segments, all based on the Act-On Contacts overall list
- Easy filters to allow you to quickly find your favorites, recent, or segments created by you
- Folders & subfolders to organize segments
- Click on any segment to see the detailed list of contacts within it
This feature is available to users in the Act-On Contacts beta program.
Ways to Use Act-On Contacts
Learn more about everything you can do from All Contacts:
- Easy Ways to Find a Segment
- Create a New Segment
- Import Contacts from a CSV or Marketing List
- Export Contacts to a CSV
- Delete or Archive a Segment
- Use Folders to Organize Segments
- Use Tags to Organize Segments (coming soon!)
- Send an Email
- Send an SMS
- View Contact Details
- Add a Contact
- Delete Contacts
More on Setting Up Act-On Contacts:
- Setting up your Act-On Contacts Data Schema (Non-CRM)
- Adding a field to Act-On Contacts (Non-CRM)
- Mapping your Act-On Contacts Data to your CRM
- Adding a CRM field to Act-On Contacts
More Features Coming Soon!
More great features are coming soon! Watch for these enhancements over the coming weeks.
- Tags: Apply color-coded tags to your segments to categorize them in multiple ways
- Drag & Drop: Move segments into folders using drag & drop
- Segment Reorder: Move segments up / down the list in the order you prefer
- Clone A Segment: Complicated query? Use the Clone Segment feature to make a copy you can modify
- Segment Info: Check the segment definition at a glance
- Column Order & Visibility: Control what data columns you see on the contact details page
- Segment Details Page: More info about the segment definition, history, and usage
- Data Cards: More data points to show you insights about your contacts.
Early Access Program
This feature is available to accounts participating in the Act-On Contacts Early Access program.
To find out more information and join, contact our product team today.